Generally the property or real estate is an investment that has its own benefits. Probably the only investment in the planet that will let you make money even when you are asleep. Out of all the investments you make a real estate is definitely the best. Dubai properties are amongst the most desired, people come seeking it from around the planet. Although, you can completely rely on our realtor for your property proceedings, here are some of the trends in Dubai Real Estate that might of interest to you. Have a look. Also, take a note that all price mentioned below are in AED.
- Dubai Marina real estate prices remain stable without any significant reductions this year. The sale price is 1683 per sq ft and rents are 99 k, 140 k and 222 k for one, two and three bedroom apartments.
- Down Town Dubai properties have a sale price of approx. 2312 per sq ft. Rents are 119 k, 185 k, 270 k respectively, for one, two and three bedrooms.
- With respect to one, two and three bedrooms Al Barsha has 72 k, 95 k and 50 k as rents.
- Unlike the other areas, Al Furjan has a rise in property price of about 10%. The sale price is 981 per sq ft and the rentals are 90 k, 110 k, 145 k for one, two and three bedrooms.
- The property value at the springs remain the same with no change at all. The rents are 135 k, 180 k for two and three bedroom respectively.
- The Palm Jumeirah sale prices are approx. 1987 per sq ft for a one bedroom apartment while the rent prices are 145 k, 183 k, and 250 k respectively for one, two and three bedrooms.
- Business bay is rents are lesser, it is 90 k, 134 k, 186 k for one, two and three bedroom. The sale price is 1468 per sq ft.
- Coming to Al Nahda the rent prices significantly reduce. The rents are approx. 50 k, 70 k and 95 k for one, two and three bedroom respectively. Al Nahda marks the lowest rents in 2016.
- The rents in Bur Dubai are slightly higher than that of Al Nahda with 110 k, 140 k, 180k for one, two and three bedroom apartments.
- Finally, Deira has rents of 65 k, 95 k and 125 K for one, two and three bedroom which is less when compared to Bur Dubai.
To know more details or to make a purchase feel free to get in touch with us. Our realtor will be happy to guide you through the property proceedings.
Home is not just a house, home is where the family is where the memories are built, a place where you have all the comforts that you long for buy property in Dubai. It is not merely about the money invested, there is more to it. Buying a home is a very important decision prior to which you will need to consider a couple of things.
First and foremost consideration must go to the budget. How much do you actually wish to spend on your home? Well, home is a big and most essential purchase, so it is wise to show some flexibility here. If you do not wish to invest a lot of time and money over it, ready to move in house with fitted equipments, landscaped gardens, well set interiors is the best option. If you think about buying an unfinished home and do everything step by step, you will end up spending much more money and time later on. Although, initial cost may seem a lot lesser, over time you will realize that a fully finished home would’ve saved lots of money and effort.
Type of home is also an important decision to make. Villas, Townhouse, Penthouse, Studio, Duplex apartment… What will be the best fit for your needs? For example, if you are single then the studio will do just fine, if you have a huge family and need a lot of privacy, a town house will make you a great choice. Also, think about convenience. The neighborhood, nearby schools, close proximity other popular landmarks. Even, little things like the kitchen being open or fully closed makes a big difference.
Now the most important part, where can you find a home? And who will help you with the purchase? Unregistered brokers and conman are commoners of the real estate industry. Also, lack of knowledge can pose many issues later on. It is always, best to do it with a trusted real estate agency having licensed brokers. Scared of the agency fee? Frauds and faults in purchases are scarier. Plus, there are many agencies that operate on negligible fees. We take pride in being one of them, we only sell what’s best for you at a lower fee. We can also fix you with some great deals with promising future. Someday, if you wish to sell your property you are guaranteed to get a better ROI. Also, make a point of proceeding with an agency which is local to your area of purchase. Planning to buy a property in Dubai via an agency in New York is never a good idea. Have a safe home buying!
There has been a lot of talk about recession in real estate Dubai. Well, speaking about the recession, it is Global and Dubai isn’t very much affected.
Beginning of 2016 was marked by the fall in oil prices, the rents were also expected to leniently fall down, which did not happen. Again, mark that the fall in oil prices where global and it did not just apply to Dubai or U.A.E for that matter. Of course, there was a decline, but it was very negligible. Palm Jumeirah rents had a maximum face-off of 7%, which isn’t very much. Deira had a down of 2%, while discovery gardens and other developments at AL-QUOZ only had a down of 1%, in the first few months of 2016. While the remaining parts of Dubai dint even face a difference of one percentage point. The market is again getting stable and both the oil and property prices have again gone up to being normal.
Unlike, other parts of the world, real estate industry in Dubai is quite stable. World-class facilities and high tech infrastructure makes a property in Dubai desirable to many. Dubai laws are also very friendly to the expatriates. And let us not forget it is a metropolitan with the lowest recorded crime rate in the world. So, if you are looking forward to buy a property, recession should not be your concern. It has no effect on the properties as such. Rumors are circulating that the rents will further decline by 2017, but those are just rumors and that’s what they do the best. In fact, in areas like discovery gardens the rents have had a hike of 3%.
Dubai property market is comparatively young and it’s cycles seem impenetrable for now. However, an investment in Dubai real estate is never at risk, as it has a promising future.
The first such restaurant opened in 2007 in Nuremberg, Germany, a restaurant in the UAE will be the second in the world, but the first in the region. Food delivery system works silently and special containers will not spill or cold lemonade or hot coffee during their journey through a loop and steep slopes. Driving force is gravity, and the role of folders with the Run menu, tablet computers.
Know more about Our Company