An unforgettable experience
In comparison to the other 6 emirates, nightlife in Dubai is on the rise. Despite the strict Muslim mentality natural to the Arabic world, here you can find a lot of night clubs and bars working 7 days a week. The best European DJ’s frequent Dubai to play house, trance, hip hop, and other styles of music. However, everything closes at 3 a.m. or even earlier during the month of Ramadan. Although, this does not stop young people from taking the fun over to villas and penthouses.
Specifics of Dubai’s nightlife:
– Most night clubs have age limit of 21;
– Many clubs have dress code, so you wear a beach outfit or open shoes, you may want to change. Sometimes local clubs impose specific restrictions, some only allow in visitors in ethnic clothing, while others only welcome women in elegant dresses and men in suits. However most of the time, you are free to choose your style.
– Men are advised to bring a female friend to a club as some establishments do not let single males in.
– Girls are granted a few privileges in clubs, they can enter clubs alone, enjoy free cocktails, and often get a free pass.
To avoid any unpleasant situations, you might want to look up the details about the club you want to go to, or call it on the phone.
Here are a few exciting nightlife spots of Dubai:
– Cirquedu Soir is an eccentric night club with colorful stage performances. Here you will see acrobatic stunts, stand-up comedy, magic tricks, or fire performances. Dress code requirements: club glamour;
– 360° is an open air night club near the Jumeirah Beach hotel. You can come there in a casual outfit and rock until the dawn. It’s also a popular spot for modern DJ’s.
– ARMANI PRIVE is one of the most prestigious clubs of Dubai, it is located in a luxurious hotel Armani. Exquisite interior, best sound system, all the parties are broadcast on a 187-meter screen. It’s also a popular place for local fashion shows.
– BOUDOIR is a luxurious club decorated in the Renaissance style. Here you will enjoy theme parties with an ethnic spin such as Arabic, Iranian, or Russian. Also, it is the only place in Dubai that allows dancing on the bar counters.
Overall, nightlife lovers will certainly not be disappointed. Dubai will impress you with its diversity and splendor.